Do you have a passion for Starbucks coffee? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work Monday-Friday? If you are, this is a great opportunity for you.
Guest Services, Inc. is looking to hire a full-time Starbucks Supervisor for our Cafe.
The Supervisor assist General Manager and Assistant Manager in aspect of operations and floor management to facilitate the fulfillment of financial goals and company initiative. In addition, Supervisor assists in cultivating a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
- Brewing coffee, tea, and other specialty drinks while providing excellent customer care.
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner; and take beverage orders. Identify items and corresponding cost of items and tabulate bills using cash register, calculator, or other price equipment.
- Prepare requested drink and deliver to customer.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash register and contents within.
- Turn in cash drawer and sales reconciliation at shifts’ end.
- Smile and greet customers entering unit; answer customers’ questions, and provide information on company policies. Thank each customer.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area; stock and maintain area with various supplies.
- Serve other items as per unit guidelines.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Certified Starbuck Barista Preferred
- 1-2 years of barista cafe environment experience.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Mathematic skills.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Climbing steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Coffee equipment- grinders, brewers, espresso machines, etc.
- Touch-screen computer or register/POS system.
~Requirement of this position is that you are a US Citizen and must be able to pass a government background check~
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.