Guest Services, Inc. is now hiring a Marine Mechanic to oversee maintenance operations at Seven Bays Marina at Lake Roosevelt in Washington! If you have experience in marine and boat maintenance, apply today!
The Marine Mechanic performs various marine maintenance and replacement tasks assigned by the manager.
- Responsible for assisting in all aspects of boat maintenance as directed.
- Review and repair work orders requests.
- Provide recommendation on equipment needs both replacement and additions.
- Coordinate work with other departments and General Manager.
- Responsible for safety measures at each job site.
- Identify safety concerns and reports or repairs item(s) quickly.
- Perform other assigned task.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record required.
- Ability to understand basic schematics for electrical equipment, plumbing, and buildings.
- Ability to diagnose and repair marine equipment and generators
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.