Guest Services, Inc., is hiring a Pizza Cook to join our team. This would be a great opportunity to start a career with a great company! We will train you! If you are service oriented, reliable, and motivated, please apply now!
This position comes with several benefits including:
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Full time hours
- No Weekends! Very few nights!
- Great benefits for you and your family!
- Paid time off and Paid holidays
~US Citizenship is required for this position. All employees must submit to a government background check~
The Pizza Cook assists the Chef or General Manager by preparing, cooking, and serving food.
- Prepare and cook pizza according to recipes, daily menus, and supervisor instructions.
- Clean and inspect kitchen equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas in order to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Operate food station, including performing station checklist, temperature log, counter meeting, and signage.
- Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
- Monitor menus and spending in order to ensure that meals are prepared economically.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Food Service experience required
- Partial High School education required; High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Culinary knowledge.
- Food Safety certified and strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match for full time employee.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,disability, or protected Veteran status.