Part Time Riding Instructor - Rock Creek Park Horse Center
Closing Date: Sep. 07, 2018
All Counties in |
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Guest Services, Inc. is now hiring a Part Time Riding Instructor to assist with riding lessons at Rock Creek Park Horse Center! If you have experience riding horses and have spent at least one year teaching riding lessons, apply now!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instruct both riding and ground lessons following the set RCPHC curriculum .
- Attend and participate in monthly instructor meetings.
- Ensure barn safety by communicating safety issues verbally and in writing to all managers.
- Maintain general cleanliness and presentability of the barn and tack rooms (including mucking stalls when needed)
- Work with the management team to fulfill short and mid-term goals of the barn’s greening efforts.
- Provide the best possible customer service to RCPHC clients and NPS visitors.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Equine experience—ground and riding
- At least one year teaching horseback riding lessons
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
View More Jobs