Giant's Ridge is Hiring a Snack Bar Attendant! The ideal candidate will be 18+!
The Seasonal Snack Cart Attendant is responsible for assisting in all areas of customer service. The Seasonal Attendant is involved in most aspects of day to day operations, such as cook, operate cash register and serve food and drinks
- Receive assignment from Supervisor at the beginning of the shift.
- Cook and serve food and drinks
- Operate cash/pos register, process credit cards - process end of day bank deposit.
- Mix and serve alcoholic drinks (must be 18 years old minimum)
Operate grill and fryer
- Prep food station
- Clean snack bar - to include all dishwashing, trash, outside eating area and kitchen.
- Monitor inventory.
- Smile and greet customers entering unit; answer customers’ questions, and provide information on company policies. Thank each customer.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education required. High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Culinary knowledge.
- Food Safety certified and strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
As the seasonal business depends on the weather conditions and volume of business, scheduled work hours may fluctuate due to the nature of the business. The Seasonal Attendant must be available to work flexible hours.
Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
Ability to stand for the entire work day.
Climbing steps regularly.
Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Standard commercial cooking machinery and utensils.
- Cash register
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.