Guest Services, Inc. is hiring for an enthusiastic and motivated content creator to write and produce various types of assets - from emails to thought leadership to social media posts to blogs - expanding our digital footprint, increase awareness/engagement to our target audiences, and drive leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, strategic writing, attention to detail, rapid execution, multitasking and solid project management skills.
The Content Marketing Specialist should be an exceptional story teller who is able to work independently to identify and develop interesting stories; to interview subject matter experts on sometimes complex subject matter; and to work under tight deadlines and produce content quickly. The candidate should have technical skills sufficient to be able or to rapidly learn to be able to post pieces in all digital and social media domains and in a content management system. They will be responsible for integrated digital marketing campaigns, blogs and initiatives; align and integrate social media while collaborating closely with internal departments. They will also lead creative brainstorms, serve as main day-to-day point of contact for internal clients and oversee digital marketing reports, recaps, updates, presentations, webinars, and support blogs/newsletters as appropriate, etc.
~Writing samples are required to be considered for the position.~
- Develop content and implement the traditional and digital corporate communications plan including: external and internal communications
- Oversee, develop and edit content for multiple channels to include web, mobile, social, email
- Create an editorial direction and oversee editorial calendars
- Listen and engage in relevant digital/social media discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences
- Maintain daily activity on all social media accounts, review and responding appropriately to feedback and questions
- Work with and guide the Company’s unit managers to create and maintain a routine schedule for consistency with the Company’s brand
- Monitor, measure, and report on digital/social media campaigns to gauge effectiveness
- Learn our business and our customers, and take the initiative to identify new content opportunities that fit within our messaging and position in the market; research new and alternative ways to leverage digital/social media
- Maintain constant knowledge of current digital/social media trends, tools, and applications.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are aligned with the company’s brand standards
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 3+ years related experience and/or formal training. Strong customer orientation and grasp of marketing fundamentals and professional writing. Superior copywriting, editing, and graphic design skills are highly desired.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience working and proficient knowledge with digital marketing/social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, WordPress, Google Analytics, Agorapulse, Adobe Photoshop, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter Advertising
- Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well.
- demonstrated ability to manage projects and delegate to team members; time and task management.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to travel up locally and nationally to units on an occasional basis.
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees and current and potential clients.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.