If you have a great attitude, high professionalism, and a commitment to ensuring the best customer service, then we want you to be a part of our team.
We are looking for a Deli Attendant to come join our team
GREAT HOURS and BENEFITS!!!
Schedule: Full-time; Monday-Friday; 7 am - 3:30 pm
The Deli Attendant works behind the deli counter in the front of the house preparing ingredients for sandwiches, keeping their work station clean and orderly, and by performing some of the simpler cooking functions as assigned according to the menu.
- Prepare sandwiches for customers.
- Prepare and cook food items according to recipes, daily menus and supervisor\'s instructions.
- Take temperatures at regular intervals and maintains foods in sufficient quantities while minimizing over-produced waste.
- Ensure proper presentation of all food items.
- Assist in maintaining kitchen sanitation and equipment cleaning schedule.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Food Safety Certification. Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.