Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you responsible? Do you enjoying spending time by the waters? If you answered yes, apply now!
To assist rental customers and boating season pass members in and out of non-motorized boats (e.g. kayaks, canoes, pedal boat) and utilize the point of sale. Assist in supervision of the water to ensure safe boating operations.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide superior customer service to all customers
- Assisting customers in and out of boats
- Operating the point of sale system for customer check in/check out process
- Site and boat cleaning / maintenance
- Supervision of on the water activities
- Setup and assist instructors with groups
- Other duties as required
- Working weekend and holiday hours required
- Red Cross CPR and First Aid or Equivalent (can be trained by company after hired)
- Customer Service skills
- Basic knowledge of boating such as kayaking, sailing (MA only) etc.
- Listening Skills
- Teaching Skills
- USSailing, ACA Certifications
- Drivers License
- Red Cross CPR, First Aid or Equivalent
- Lifeguard Certification
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS
The work required is moderately physically demanding and requires a medium level of physical fitness. You will be required to do the following:
Activity Approximate %
Standing > 2 Hours 80%
Lifting > 20Lbs. 30%
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.