The Beverage Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and availability of all beverages in the dining room. The attendant is expected to provide excellent service to guests, ensuring that the level of service meets the company’s standards.
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner and be attentive to guests needs
- Stock all beverage stations and replenish when necessary
- Ensure that drinking glasses, coffee cups and eating utensils are available at all times
- Ensure that all condiment holders are full at all times
- Keep assigned tables clean and properly set up, including arranging tables and chairs
- Wipe, sweep, or mop any spills in the dining room
- Be attentive to guests needs
- Perform clean up duties after each meal service, and prepare and setup for next meal
- Pull trash from trash can and dispose in proper place
- Clean floor area of any spillage or water/drinks
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/ G.E.D. equivalent preferred
- Strong sanitation habits
- Mathematical Skills
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and co-workers
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above the shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment
- Lifting, carrying and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day
- Climbing steps regularly
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties
- Touch-screen computer. POS System and credit card machine
- Resteraunt equipment, including trays, cleaning supplies/solutions, washcloths, drink machines, etc.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.