Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a supervisory background? Are you dependable and reliable? If you answer is yes, apply now!
Lancaster Food is hiring for a Production Supervisior to our team!
Schedule: Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
~All qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check, drug test and a reliable transportation.~
No Agencies Please
Responsible for ensuring that orders are fulfilled, that quality is maintained, and that Food Safety is adhered to. Provide assistance to the Shift Manager by delegating and directing workflow to the team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Main Duties and Responsibilities to Include the following:
- Train and orient new team members.
- Delegate work assignments as directed by Shift Manager.
- Operate food-processing equipment.
- Follow established guidelines for quality and safety.
- Maintain cleanliness of production room.
- Meet established productivity levels.
- Communicate problems to management.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a food manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate basic math skills. Must demonstrate the ability to understand English.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to75 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Must wear a hairnet, beard net [if applicable], and a white lab coat at all times in the production part of the warehouse.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
- ID Badge/timecard and when in the warehouse – steel toed shoes [Lancaster Foods will reimburse up to $50 with a receipt]
Lancaster Foods offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.