Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you enjoy working in a office environment? Are you looking to work for a great company with great benefits? If your answer is yes, then this is for you!
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring for a reliable, organized, and work ethic-driven Unit Coordinator at Wakulla Springs.
The Unit Coordinator provides support to the Unit, while interacting with all levels of staff and management. The Unit Coordinator serves as the Unit’s point of contact and administrative representative.
- Support the GM in all duties and activities as directed.
- Act as information source on unit operations, policies and client/vendor contracts. Handle confidential information to include payroll, accounting and HR. Perform normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; ordering office supplies; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Manage the preparation and timely submission of accounting, payroll, benefits administration and other data to the respective departments following prescribed procedures and formats. Assist with processing newly hired employees.
- Assist field as directed by the DM and GM.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree or related degree preferred.
- Routine office management/clerical skills to include typing, filing, maintenance of records, and the ability to undertake multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High-level of organizational skills with ability to manage multiple agendas and timelines and keep Vice President prepared and on time.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point required. PeopleSoft preferred.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability and desire to learn new skills; ability to problem solve; ability to arrange and coordinate schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other communications skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer and monitor phones for extended amounts of time for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 15 lbs.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Some basic accounting knowledge.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers, and the ability to speak clearly in English to ensure understanding by customers and co-workers.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when required.
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.