We are currently seeking a Concessions Manager at our operation at Harriman State Park, New York
• Will be responsible for the concessions operation to include duties
• Supervise the preparation and service of food and refreshments, as well as clean-up and clean up.
• Directly supervise concessions employees with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay increases.
• Ideal candidates will possess a High School Degree
• A minimum of 3 years of food service management experience is required.
• Ability to manage in a fast-paced and diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is required.
• Previous management experience in within a concessions venue is strongly preferred.
• P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
• Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work weekends, holidays and special events.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.