Schedule: Su-Th 11:30 pm to 7:30 am
Strong customer service skill, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work from written assignments.
- Welcome residents and guest to the property in friendly and respectful manner.
- Manage phone activity, including general information to residents and owners.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain building security and establish presence.
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Inspect building, equipment and access point per established protocol.
- Prevent unauthorized persons from entering the building or property.
- Respond to emergency situations and communicate to supervisor verbally and with reports.
- Request medical or law enforcement assistance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or GED
- Successful completion of drug test and background check
-Class D Security License