Guest Services, Inc. is hiring a Housekeeping and Custodial Manager to join our All-Star Team!
The Ideal candidate will have an active a TC/SCI with full scope polygraph
The Housekeeping/Custodial Manager will provide overall management of the housekeeping staff and oversee all planning, scheduling and quality inspections of the housekeeping tasks performed for this program.
• Ensure that all services are delivered and all tasks are performed in accordance with the Statement Of Work
• Provide relevant information related to housekeeping operations to the Government
• Oversee access controls to Government systems and ensure all staff in need of access are compliant with all training requirements to maintain system accesses
• Submit an annual recapitalization plan to replace necessary equipment or replenish the inventory of linens to support billeting demands
• Employ a documented Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) to the Government to ensure all sites are clean and in a ready-to-use state daily as defined by the QAP plan
• Promote the utilization of environmentally friendly products whenever possible, maintain chemical safety data sheets, and demonstrate cost saving to the Government when using new products and equipment
• Establish, provide, and maintain a housekeeping cleaning/deep-cleaning plan for all facilities base-wide. This plan shall identify the level of cleaning (daily, weekly, pre-event and deep) and frequency of cleaning to be performed at all locations.
• Housekeeping/Custodial Manager shall ensure that the cleaning/deep-cleaning plan is followed and shall meet with the Government Task Manager (GTM) quarterly to discuss the plans for the upcoming quarter
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Five (5) years management experience with at least three (3) years of supervisory experience in all aspects of housekeeping operations.
• High School Diploma
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and best practices with regards to housekeeping and custodial procedures
• Proficient with the software applications such as Windows operation systems, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office suite
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.