Golf Shop Attendant
Closing Date: Apr. 09, 2018
|Division:||Guest Services, Inc. Hospitality|
All Counties in |
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
Giants Ridge is hiring a Seasonal Full Time Golf Shop Attendant to join us for the summer!
The Golf Shop Attendant will offer friendly and expedient service to the property’s guests and assist the golf professional staff in golf shop operations, merchandise sales and other golf-related activities.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Must be highly motivated, goal driven and self-starter
• Must acquire basic computer knowledge
• Must have strong customer/guest orientation
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be dependable
• Knowledge about the game of golf preferred
• Maintain professional appearance
• Process customer reservations for guests of the golf course
• Provides customer service to arriving guests to help expedite check-in process
• Arranges and displays golf shop inventory as necessary and directed
• Collects green and cart fees (and other revenue) from guests and processes in the POS system as trained
• Issues receipts for guest purchases
• Takes messages for staff or guests
• Assists in packing and unpacking inventory and golf operations supplies
• Assists in reconciliation of cash and accounts receivable charges to daily register at the closing of the day
• Performs clean-up and closing procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• While performing the required duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with arms and hands.
• The employee often is required to walk, stand, talk or hear, handle, feel or operate objects.
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 30lbs occasionally.
• The employee will occasionally be required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception.
• Noise level is moderately quiet
• Work extended hours during golf and holiday season
• Work weekends and holidays
View More Jobs