Closing Date: Mar. 28, 2018
|Division:||Guest Services, Inc. Hospitality|
All Counties in |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||For full time employees, a choice of medical, dental, 401k, etc. |
Wakulla Springs State Park, operated by Guest Services, Inc. is looking for a dependable and excited AM/PM Host to join our All Star Team!
The Host is responsible for making reservations and greeting guests when they arrive at the unit. The Host also seats the guests and makes sure that they are satisfied. The Host is responsible for giving the guests a good first impression of the unit by greeting them in a friendly manner.
- Greet customers in a positive and welcoming manner. Acknowledge customers in a friendly manner upon their exit, inviting them to return.
- Anticipate the customers\\\' needs, and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency.
- Answer telephone and direct calls where necessary. Make reservations, answer questions, and give directions patiently and warmly.
- Escort customers to their tables and assist in seating; present menus according to unit guidelines.
- Resolve customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction. Alert management when needed.
- Clean and organize lobby area and host stand.
- Complete closing duties as assigned.
- Be familiar with all unit services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to customers\\\' questions accurately.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Previous restaurant experience as a Host/Hostess preferred.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Ability to remain organized and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
View More Jobs