Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you organized? Do you enjoy working in a warehouse environment? If you answer is yes, this is for you!
Lancaster Foods is hiring for a Order Checker/Coordinator, will ensure 100% accuracy on outbound orders as well as verifying orders are orders are loaded onto correct trucks/trailers for delivery. Pull orders and load product on truck/trailer as needed. Coordinate issues between various departments and shipping.
- Check Order Accuracy and proper labeling utilizing handheld RF scanner.
- Report poor quality items and damages to management.
- Stack, wrap and label pallets correctly for each customer to ensure proper routing.
- Stage pallets for loading. Load trucks as needed. Pull any shortages to complete orders.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Meet established minimum productivity of 98.5% accuracy.
- Answer phones. Call Buyers as necessary.
- Troubleshoot issues between departments.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- A minimum of one year of related experience.
- Must demonstrate basic math skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency to read English.
- Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Equipment.
- Obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, work in area where you may have mild or moderate exposure to various chemical agents (SDS chemical list attached), work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents.
- Must wear a hairnet, beard net [if applicable], and a white lab coat at all times in the production part of the warehouse.
- Must observe all GMP’s and SOP’s.
Scheduled shift out times may vary and will be addressed at the beginning of the shift or as soon as it is known. Due to the shift workload, the employee may be sent home earlier or later than scheduled. All efforts will be made by management to notify the employee as early as possible regarding the shift change. It is the responsibility of the employee to make any necessary adjustments to accommodate the shift change.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.