Giant's Ridge is hiring a Seasonal Beverage Cart attendant who is energetic and articulate.
The Beverage Attendant is responsible for receiving money from and disbursing money to customers for beverages and refreshments, while maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Supervision of daily beverage cart operations for two golf courses
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner; answer questions and take orders.
- Serve guests their desired product in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately.
- Maintain cash drop box and contents within.
- Turn in beverage, cash drop box and sales reconciliation at shifts’ end.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to management
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Mathematic skills.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced kitchen.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.