Guest Services, Inc. is looking for a dependable and reliable Conference Service Attendant to join our amazing team!
The Conference Service Attendant will adhere to the conference room standards guide line. Maintain pantry kitchens, keeping them cleaned, stocked, and organized. Keep all supplies well stocked. Maintain vending machines. Follow the Daily Jobs Guide in the Baltimore Operations Manual. Keep a good line of communications open with the Director and Assistant Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up conference rooms with beverages, food, as needed for meetings.
- Order catering.
- Brew coffee for kitchens.
- Stock conference rooms and kitchens.
- Order all necessary supplies from vendors or DC Office.
- Keep facility clean and neat.
- Stock vending machines.
Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to function in a demanding environment, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexible working hours (ability to work overtime when required)
- Must be detail-oriented and have an ability to prioritize
- Must be dependable and show initiative.
- Must have computer skills.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- At a minimum, must possess a high school diploma.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Must lift at least 40 lbs.
- Must be able to walk or stand for 8 hours.
OFFICE HOURS (include lunch hours):
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.