Wakulla State Park is looking for an excited and talented Lobby Attendant to join the Guest Services, Inc. team.
The Lobby Attendant maintains clean, orderly, and attractive public areas within the unit and responds to guests’ requests in an efficient and pleasant manner.
- Ensure assigned areas are clean and neat as directed by management.
- Clean and dust lamps, mirrors, pictures, etc.
- Deliver requested items, such as refrigerators, pillows, roll-aways, cribs, etc., to guest rooms as directed.
- Deliver supplies to assigned areas of facility.
- Follow bio-hazard, safety, general clean room, and quarterly mattress-flipping procedures.
- Clean restrooms in assigned areas.
- Vacuums all halls, lobbies, and edges. Mop and clean all floors in assigned areas.
- Clean all hall railings, marks on wallpaper, stairwells, and lockers.
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
Strong sanitation habits and an ability to learn and follow important safety precautions.
Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environments.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day and climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including in ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
~Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.~
- Standard commercial automatic dishwashing equipment.
- Cleaning Supplies (Including detergents, chemicals, mops, brooms, scourers, hand towels, etc.)
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Guest Services, Inc. participates in E-Verify.