We are looking for a Host/Hostess for our newly renovated restaurant at The Lodge at Breckenridge!
Are you dedicated, flexible, high energy Host/Hostess, who has a passion for hospitality and guest satisfaction? If you are, we want you on our team!
Schedule: Part-Time; 20 Hours
~All qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check.~
The Host/Hostess is the first employee to interact with the customers. You are to welcome and seat all arriving customers into the establishment ensuring that they are comfortable.
- A desire to learn about hospitality industry
- Must act in a mature and sophisticated manor with elegance, warmth and poise
- Must have an appreciation of fine food & wine
- Must have the ability to multitask and a strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in a fine-dining restaurant
RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes but not limited to):
- Field all phone calls for the restaurant
- Seating Guests
- Input and maintain all reservations within reservation system
- Organize all guest notes upon arrival and maintain notes when arrive
- Manage coat check
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Mathematic skills.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.