Would you like to work at the #1 DoubleTree Hotel in the country? If so this position may be for you.
We are looking for a Busser to come join our team at the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples.
Schedule: Must be available to work weekends and holidays
~All qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check.~
The Busser is responsible for assisting the Server to deliver bread, serve water, replenish supplies and assist in maintaining the cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant.
- Assist the Server with delivering bread, serve water, and replenish supplies.
- Set and clear guest tables during meal service. Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant.
- Perform clean-up duties after each meal service and prepares and sets up for next meal.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.