Are you detail-oriented? Are you organized? Are you looking for a new opportunity? If so, apply now!
Guest Services, Inc. is hiring for an Part-Time Accountant Assistant who is alert and has a positive can-do attitude.
Schedule: 30 hours per week
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
The Accountant Assistant will be assisting the accounting staffs in various aspects such as data entry, filing, scanning, etc. Accountant Assistant will report to the Treasury Manager.
- Scan documents and save where directed (instruction provided)
- Data entry into PeopleSoft Financial software (instruction provided)
- Credit card payment applications (instruction provided)
- Report preparation and summation as directed
- Sorting assembling and copying documents as directed
- Open mail, sort, consolidate and file documents
- Alphabetical and numeric sequencing a must
- Pack documents into boxes, label and categorize
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or attending high school or college or equivalent
- Businesss/Accounting student or retired business professional or re-entering workplace after care giving preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer knowledge: Excel and Word skills required.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to problem solve. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 20 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
- Typical office equipment (computer, fax, telephone, copier, scanner, among others).
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.