The Sales and Events coordinator will support sales and marketing opportunities, ensure the proper development and timely implementation of new business development projects and marketing initiatives, and other projects as assigned. The coordinator will work with both internal departments and external vendors to complete sales / marketing-related tasks, such as: lead generation as guided by the President of the Recreation division, event planning, season-pass sales and tracking and build-out of a new strategic partner network.
- Execution of the Department Lead Generation plan
- Respond to potential customer inquiries promptly
- Assist in preparing and monitoring monthly, quarterly, yearly budget forecasts
- Create, maintain and continually develop the sales lead database
- Track proposal opportunities and outcomes
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars
- Responsible for maintaining various departmental reports
- Coordinate Marketing Materials to maintain Brand standards and communicate with customers and employees
- Work with external vendors
- Assist in proposal development
- Sales of events, camps and season-passes
- Assist in Coordination and execution of all divisional marketing activities in an efficient and effective manner by providing analytical, organizational and coordination support and maintain supplies
- Maintain high level of internal and external customer service and support
- Liaison to advertising and public relations agencies as assigned
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Creating out-bound marketing strategies for our call center
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 2-5 years in Marketing role
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Software: Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and MS Office products; familiarity with Oracle preferred
- Self-starter, attention to detail, able to meet strict deadlines
- Basic financial knowledge to read Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Shares core values of the Company
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.