Hearwood is looking for Servers to come join our team!
Schedule: varies based on business needs; candidates must have flexible availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
The Server is responsible for taking food and drink orders from and serving all guests in assigned section of the dining room in a fast, courteous and efficient manner. The server must ensure correct billing procedures and provide excellent service to guests, ensuring level of service meets the Company's standards.
- Greet guests in a polite, positive manner; takes beverage orders. Check patrons' identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Answer questions about the menu and takes food orders. Explains how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients, and cooking methods. Suggests any menu item.
- Submit food order into kitchen.
- Serve guests their desired entrees in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Maintain pleasant dining experience. Check on guests periodically throughout their meals and attends to their needs. Deliver check and completes transaction making accurate change when necessary.
- Perform clean-up duties after each meal service; and, prepares and sets up for next meal.
- Keep assigned tables clean and properly set up, including vacuuming and arranging tables and chairs.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Report gratuities at the end of each shift as required by Company policy and law.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong sanitation habits.
- Mathematic skills.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
~Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.~
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match for full time employees.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.