Are you CAM certified and love working with people? Do you have strong organizational and customer service skills? If so, this position might be for you!
We are looking for a General Manager, Hospitality Condominiums Are you CAM certified or near your certification completion with a strong facilities maintenance background? If you are then please apply!
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of unit operations and floor management, including staff, equipment, and property maintenance to facilitate the fulfillment of financial goals and company initiatives. The General Manager cultivates a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while directing the management team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level to achieve 100% resident satisfaction. The General Manager motivates, instills accountability, and achieves results to drive success in the unit.
- Plan, develop, and direct daily operations. Forecast and analyze sales, labor, and profit; and ensure compliance with established budget. Schedule, supervise, and participate in the operational duties specific to the unit.
- Report to the facility’s Board of Directors and attend Board meetings. Ensure Board requests are fulfilled in compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with owners and residents.
- Recruit, supervise, train, schedule, discipline, review, and direct the unit’s management and staff.
- Maintain accounting records, daily reporting requirement, and cash control. Manage P&L statement.
- Act as company’s point of contact with client. Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company’s image when interacting with clients, guests, residents, associates, and vendors.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit’s equipment, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee hygiene. Notify District Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s, Hospitality or Business Degree preferred.
- CAM License, State-specific required license.
- At least 3 years of experience in related management.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit.Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire workday and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Standard hospitality facility equipment.
- Typical office equipment (computer, fax, telephone, copier, scanner, among others).
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.