The Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing and strategic programs, as well as content development for traditional and digital corporate communications.
- Strategically and effectively implement the annual marketing plan for the company.
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of division business/marketing plans.
- Actively participate in planning and presentation sessions (as assigned).
- Develop content and implement the traditional and digital corporate communications plan including: external and internal communications, and social media pages.
- Assist with and support the company’s involvement in various industry networks including coordinating business development and marketing activities via these relationships.
- Develop press releases and other announcements, as well as coordinate activities with local, regional and national media, to ensure the announcements are properly amplified.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Work requires general knowledge of marketing principles and practices generally obtained through completion of a Bachelor's degree program in a marketing or business-related field.
- 5+ years related experience and/or formal training. Strong customer orientation and grasp of marketing fundamentals and professional writing.
- Effective communication and organizational skills. Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to problem solve.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Working knowledge of InDesign and Adobe preferred.
- Superior copy writing, editing, and graphic evaluation skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to travel locally and nationally to units on an occasional basis.
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees and current and potential clients.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 15 lbs. occasionally, up to 30 lbs. seldom.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.